The Galapatours Quarantine Quiz, April 2020
What is this game? During these unprecedented times, it’s important to keep our spirits high. We know you are unable to travel at the moment, but you may still have that restless travel bug. Thanks to the quarantine, we at Galapatours have a little more time on our hands and thought of a fun game that gives you the chance to learn a bit about the fascinating Galapagos Islands and to win a Luxury Galapagos Cruise for two (for more info about the main prize, please scroll down).
How does it work? The rules for this game are quite simple: Every day in April, until the 30th, you will find another door open here, behind which we have hidden a question. For each question you answer correctly, you have a chance to win the main prize. Therefore: The more questions you have answered correctly, the higher your chances of winning! We'll announce the winner the first week of May.
What you could win: A Galapagos Cruise for two on board the Luxury Trimaran CAMILA
- The prize is for two passengers sharing a cabin.
- The Route: "4 Days: San Cristóbal & Floreana" (including a visit to the island where The Galapagos Affair played out). More information about the route is available at https://www.galapatours.com/en/camila.html
- The ship: the stunning Luxury Trimaran CAMILA, one of the most desirable ships in the Galapagos.
- Prize Value: $6,780
Terms of Participation
- The prize does not include: travel to/from Galapagos Islands; accommodation, other than your stay on board Camila; crew gratuities; alcoholic and bottled beverages; National Park entry fees and other applicable charges; travel insurance.
- Closing date for entries: 15:00 UTC 30th April 2020
- The winner may select any dates available on our website for their cruise in 2021, excluding Christmas and New Year.
- We will draw the winner during the first week of May and then give him/her 14 days to respond to our mail and to claim the price. Should the person not have answered, then we'll continue to draw winners in a 14-day-rythm, until we have found a winner