What do I need to take great photos of my time in Galapagos?
There is no doubt that photographs you take on your adventure to the Galapagos will be some of the most wonderful you ever will! There are a few tips that can make your shots even better.
First of all, make sure that you bring all the necessary equipment you will need. Check that you have a good, protective camera bag or case that contains:
- Camera / DSLR camera body;
- Extra memory cards - more than you think you'll need!
- Extra batteries - more than you think you'll need!
- Extra lenses for your DSLR. A good dedicated zoom lens is wonderful asset for wildlife photography;
- Know how to use video mode on your camera - or bring a dedicated video camera;
- Underwater camera housing, or a dedicated waterproof camera;
- iPad or other smart device outfitted to download the great photos you take every day, though you will not have internet service