Have you found a Galapagos cruise that’s right for you? Please let us know and we will be happy to reserve it for you free of charge in order to secure the price and places onboard for you. As a rule, we can hold such a reservation for about seven days without any problem. However, in the case of last-minute bookings this reservation can only be kept for two or three days. You will receive a PDF document from us which lists all the details of your reservation including: passenger names, ship, route, price for the internal flights and for the cruise, any additional fees, terms and conditions, banking details and the amount of the deposit that would have to be paid to secure your booking. Concerning the national flights there are a few things to keep in mind, click here for more information.
To turn your reservation into a binding booking we need the following important information for all travelers in your party: full name, address, passport number (for flight reservations), date of birth. We also require a deposit equal to 20% of the total amount. The remaining 80% is due no later than 80 days before the departure date. If you have booked a cruise which departs in less than 80 days from the date of booking then we must receive the full payment in order to proceed. Once we have received the deposit, or full payment, you will receive a booking confirmation from us.
The outstanding amount for your cruise is due 80 days before the ship is due to depart at the latest. If you have also booked internal flights to Galapagos through us you will receive flight tickets between two and three weeks before your cruise. You will also receive a cruise voucher and a travel price protection certificate for your trip.
Got more questions? Our Galapagos experts are here to help you find out everything you need to know about a Galapagos cruise: Also, we have a FAQ section with answers to over 80 frequently asked questions.
Our promises to you
We all know Galapagos personally and gladly share our knowledge.
We compensate all CO2 emissions of our trips - both flights and cruises.
Best Price Guaranteed
Let us know if you find a better deal anywhere. We will match it.